Vanilla dream peanut butter cacao nib cookies
Vanilla dream peanut butter cacao nib cookiesPrep time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 20-25 mins
Ingredients:140g (½ cup) peanut butter
20g (¼ cup) Vanilla Dream protein powder
2 tbsp brown sugar
½ tsp ground cinnamon
¼ tsp ground ginger
¼ tsp ground nutmeg
125 ml (½ cup) non-dairy milk
40g (¼ cup) all-purpose or wholemeal flour
½ tbsp baking powder
2 tbsp unsweetened cacao nibs
- First, add peanut butter, milk, Vanilla Dream protein, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and sugar into a mixing bowl. Whisk everything vigorously together until smooth.
- Add flour and baking powder. Use a spatula to gently fold the flour in. Keep mixing until there are no flour streaks.
- Finally, add cacao nibs and stir the cookie dough so that the nibs are well-distributed.
- Line a baking tray with parchment and preheat the oven to 200°C (390°F).
- In the meantime, split the dough into 8 parts and roll each bit of the dough into a ball. Place them on a baking tray, leaving as much distance between cookies as possible.
- Gently press down on each dough ball to flatten them. They're ready for the oven!
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. You'll know the cookies are ready when you see the cracks appear. The edges should be crispy while the middle remains soft and chewy. Enjoy!
Nutritional info (per serving - 8 servings):Calories 160
Saturated fat 2g
Our mary's recipes
from protein shakes to protein bakes we have a recipe to suit all people, all seasons and all moods!View all
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.