Vanilla dream coconut energy balls
Vanilla dream coconut energy ballsPrep time: 15 mins
Ingredients:150g (1 cup) raw cashews
20g (¼ cup) Vanilla Dream or Berry Haze protein powder
15g (¼ cup) desiccated coconut (plus extra for coating)
8 pitted dates (soaked overnight and drained)
2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- Add all ingredients into the food processor and blitz them on high speed until the mixture is sticky and there are no large bits.
- Wet your hands and roll the mixture into 8-10 bite-size balls.
- Optional - pour extra desiccated coconut into a shallow bowl and roll each ball until it's evenly coated.
- Enjoy immediately or store in a fridge for up to 5 days.
Nutritional info (per serving - 8 servings):Calories 187
Saturated fat 7g
Our mary's recipes
from protein shakes to protein bakes we have a recipe to suit all people, all seasons and all moods!View all
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.