Chocolate Crush Waffles
Chocolate Crush WafflesPrep time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
Ingredients:20g (¼ cup) Chocolate Crush protein powder
90g (½ cup) all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp maple syrup
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
185ml (¾ cup) non-dairy milk
- Heat the waffle iron and spray it with a little bit of cooking spray.
- In the meantime, whisk the milk with protein powder, maple syrup and apple cider vinegar.
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour and baking powder together. Start adding it in little by little, whisking your batter every step of the way.
- Scoop the batter into the waffle iron and cook for about 10 seconds.
- Enjoy topped with syrup, fresh fruit and cacao nibs!
Nutritional info (per serving - 1 serving):Calories 548
Saturated fat 1g
Our mary's recipes
from protein shakes to protein bakes we have a recipe to suit all people, all seasons and all moods!View all
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.