Chocolate crush brownie bites
Chocolate crush brownie bitesPrep time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 35 mins
Ingredients:400g (2 cups) cooked chickpeas (rinsed and drained)
250ml (1 cup) non-dairy milk
125ml (½ cup) maple syrup
40g (½ cup) Chocolate Crush protein powder
1 tbsp cacao powder
1 tbsp baking powder
90g (½ cup) all-purpose flour
1 tsp vanilla essence
Fresh berries (optional, for garnish)
6x8 inch baking tin (or similar)
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (390°F). Line the baking tin with parchment.
- In a high-speed blender, blitz chickpeas with milk, maple syrup, Chocolate Crush, cacao powder and vanilla essence. Once the mixture is smooth, add flour and baking powder and blend again.
- Scoop the mixture into the baking tin and use the back of a spoon to level it out. Bake for 35 minutes - you should see the brownie rise and show the lovely cracks at the top.
- If using fruit, cut it into pieces suitable for skewing.
- Once the brownie is ready, take it out of the tin and allow it to cool down. Then, cut into bite-size cubes and place on a skewer along with a piece of fruit.
Nutritional info (per serving - 20 servings):Calories 87
Saturated fat 0g
Our mary's recipes
from protein shakes to protein bakes we have a recipe to suit all people, all seasons and all moods!View all
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.