Blueberry protein pancakes
Blueberry protein pancakesPrep time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 20 mins
Ingredients:50g (½ cup) porridge oats
90g (½ cup) all-purpose flour
1 tbsp baking powder
250ml (1 cup) non-dairy milk
20g (¼ cup) Vanilla Dream or Berry Haze protein powder
2 tbsp maple syrup
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
½ tsp vanilla essence
½ tsp ground cinnamon
124g (1/2 cup) fresh blueberries
Non-stick frying pan
- In the mixing bowl, combine flour, oats and baking powder. Set aside.
- Pour the milk into the protein shaker and add Vanilla Dream or Berry Haze, maple syrup, apple cider vinegar, vanilla essence and cinnamon. Close and shake until well-combined.
- Next, pour the wet ingredients into the bowl with flour and oats. Use a fork to combine them until there are no streaks of flour. This batter should be thicker than a normal pancake batter.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan on medium heat (feel free to use some cooking spray). Carefully pour your batter into the pan using a spoon or a small label - you can make the pancakes as small or as large as you like! Sprinkle a few blueberries on the wet side.
- Once the edges are browning and the batter is starting to bubble, use a spatula to flip the pancakes. Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Top with leftover blueberries and your favorite syrup, and enjoy!
Saturated fat 1g
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.